[Bash-completion-devel] roadmap ?

Guillaume Rousse Guillaume.Rousse at inria.fr
Mon May 18 21:28:29 UTC 2009

Ville Skyttä a écrit :
> On Sunday 17 May 2009, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
>> Hello list.
>>
>> According to our roadmap,
>> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/BashCompletion/Proposals/Roadmap, we still
>> have to finish splitting completions in individual files, and also to
>> review existing completions. I did a first pass on first task,
>
> Entries for these changes seem to be missing from CHANGES and Makefile.am,
> please add them.
I just fixed Makefile.am, I'll insert a unique entry in Changes when
finishing to split all remaining completions.

>> but as
>> the second mostly concerns completions I submitted myself, I'd like
>> someone else to do it :P
>
> Well, as I suggested earlier, I think post-commit rather than pre-commit
> reviews would be a better process for bash-completion.  I have some
> completions stuck in to_review/ as well.  Now that the completions under
> review are committed in to_review/, those terms no longer capture too well
> what I meant, so here's another proposal: completions that have been in
> to_review/ for two weeks or more without pending TODO items (i.e. if all
> issues pointed out by reviewers have been sorted out or if nobody has posted
> any review comments) may be moved to contrib/ by their submitter without
> explicit review pass notice if the submitter considers them ready for general
> consumption.
I also transfered everything from review directory to contrib directory.
We may as well fix there directly (and most of them have been in use in
mandriva for years anyway...).

--
BOFH excuse #215:

High nuclear activity in your area.