[Bash-completion-devel] [Bash-completion-commits] [SCM] bash-completion branch, master, updated. c89152b6b2bdf0b45c5f0bc68fcd81ca7dc2ddc9

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon Apr 12 17:45:09 UTC 2010

On Monday 12 April 2010, Ville Skyttä wrote:

>  assert_complete "bashcomp.jarred toplevel" \
> -    "java -cp $TESTDIR/fixtures/java/bashcomp.jar "
> +    "java -cp fixtures/java/bashcomp.jar "

For the record, for some reason, use of $TESTDIR in above resulted in 'ERROR:
can't read "TESTDIR": no such variable' after the assert_source_completions
change I just committed; no such error before it.  No idea if that's something
that was to be expected, but this change fixes it both before and after.