[Bash-completion-devel] Weirdness when invoking php in a completion function

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Mon May 2 19:47:12 UTC 2011

On 05/02/2011 09:36 PM, David Paleino wrote:
> On Mon, 02 May 2011 21:10:29 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
>
>> Anyone have ideas what might cause this?
>
> What does bash say after a set -x? Anything useful?

Nope.  Completion just no longer happens and there's nothing at all in
the -x output.  I also tried running the Debian bash binary on my system
and it shows the exact same problem whereas it doesn't on the Debian
system I borrowed it from, so I suppose it's something else than bash.
And it doesn't seem to be its settings either.