[Bash-completion-devel] [bash-completion-Bugs][313255] Sqlite3 completions doesn't work with subdirectores

bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org bash-completion-bugs at alioth.debian.org
Tue Nov 15 16:34:03 UTC 2011

Bugs item #313255, was changed at 2011-07-28 12:49 by Igor Murzov
You can respond by visiting:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=413095&aid=313255&group_id=100114

Original bug number:

Initial Comment:
When i try to complete filename for sqlite3 command it doesn't work when the file is in subdirectory. For example:

/me/db.sqlite3
/me/foo/db.sqlite3

[/me] $ sqlite3 db[tab] -> sqlite3 db.sqlite3
[/me] $ sqlite3 foo/db[tab] -> nothing happen