[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Development - First milestone

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:13:41 UTC 2015

Sorry Jonas, I got ahead of myself with milestone one. You're right,
we need "milestone zero" first.

I know a lot about Debian from a users perspective. But, please
remember it took me 2-3 months when I first tried installing Fluxbox
to actually learn it all. I appreciate your giving me insight on the
developer side, I'm just having a little trouble assimilating it all
so quickly.

I will focus first on writing the draft. I don't have the experience
yet to do the packaging, but I will pay attention.