[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki update

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Wed Dec 30 22:02:11 UTC 2015

Quoting Stephan Foley (2015-12-30 11:14:35)
> Hello, I updated the wiki and started listing out packages and
> homepages for those packages. Please review:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/FluxBox/Blend
>
> Not completely done...some things need to be added or removed, but
> it's a start :-)

Certainly a start!

A few comments:

Web browser?  Email client?  Pulseaudio?

Video player?  I recommend mpv.

Terminal emulator?  I recommend rxvt-unicode-light

Should terminal (real tty) be configured?

gksu nowadays link against gnome-keyring which can be avoided by instead
using caja-gksu.  Should we do that?

picked the improved mlocate instead of original locate, and also the
Catfish GTK+ frontend for it.

 - Jonas