[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki updated with Jonas and Jed's suggestions

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 06:16:29 UTC 2016

Hello everyone and happy New Years. I updated the wiki with Jonas and
Jed's suggestions.

https://wiki.debian.org/FluxBox/Blend

Everything is open to discussion and can be switched around. Thanks
for the input. I'm starting to think maybe two flavors of this blend
might be best...a super thin one and a full flavor...then we don't
have to make hard decisions and can have our cake and eat it too.

PS Jed, I think you sent the reply re: Xfce and vsido's switch to
Fluxbox only to me and not to the list. I don't have it anymore. Just
wanted to let you know. I was going to wait until Jonas saw it and
reply later.