[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki updated with Jonas and Jed's suggestions

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jan 1 07:43:39 UTC 2016

Quoting Stephan Foley (2016-01-01 11:46:29)
> I updated the wiki with Jonas and Jed's suggestions.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/FluxBox/Blend

I assume that your updating implies that you took inspiration in what
was discussed and benevolently decide to steer the project in that
direction.  I am perfectly fine with such style of leadership.

If what you do is try make the wiki reflect consensus (rather than your
own personal opinion as leader of this project) then I recommend that
you give it more time for participants to debate pros and cons -
presenting any and all opinion shared on the mailinglist as consensus
does not help but causes confusion, IMO.

> I'm starting to think maybe two flavors of this blend might be
> best...a super thin one and a full flavor

Please elaborate what you consider "super thin" and what you consider
"full".

I believe I've shared already some aspects of what I consider more or
less lightweight in my recent longer post, but can tr elaborate more if
needed - I just don't want to be the only one drafting that, so please
everyone chime in with your feelings of how we should frame this
project.

 - Jonas