[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki update

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Jan 1 14:01:55 UTC 2016

Quoting Erik Josefsson (2016-01-01 18:52:24)
> On 01/01/16 10:38, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>> Mailpile is web-based, so in my opinion irrelevant for a lightweight
>> desktop built around the conventional window manager Fluxbox.
>
> A laptop would be "lightweight" for me

In gram a laptop is relatively lightweight, but is Fluxbox far lighter.

Irrelevant to discuss Mailpile futher here until available in Debian,
and then only relevant if it fits the kind of "lightweight" we choose to
apply to *this* project, ignoreing other hypothetical measures.

 - Jonas