[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki updated with Jonas and Jed's suggestions

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:27:53 UTC 2016

[sending to list, sent to jonas' email by mistake]

Hi again Jonas,

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 10:31 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:

> I have now created a first draft of a Boxer "node" for our blend:
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blend-fluxbox/blend.git/tree/README

I'm looking this over now...very nice, clean system to create blends
and I'm really starting to get interested in Boxer.

- tint2 - I'm not currently using, but I know a lot of people love it
- gksu - I only use it to access synaptic and gparted as root

Also, about the configuration files (dot files in skel dir), I should
probably clean them up. I sent them without editing. Or, at least, go
in and remove the aliases in .bash_aliases for less, vi and man.