[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Wiki update

Stephan Foley foley12723 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:38:54 UTC 2016

Hi Jonas,

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 2:11 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
>> https://wiki.debian.org/FluxBox/Blend
>
> Great work, Steve!

Thanks :-) I realized I was packing too much infomation in before. I
followed DebianAstro and just tried to clearly describe the project
and encourage others to join.

>> One quick question...can Adobe open source fonts be added to the sid
>> repos or otherwise packaged with this blend?
>
> I guess you mean the Source Sans family.  Packaging of that is tracked
> at bug#750450: https://bugs.debian.org/750450

I really like the following Adobe fonts:
Source Code Pro, Source Serif Pro, Source Sans Pro

There are others from Adobe available, I think in Chinese and Indian.

On the other hand, I can drop it for now. The better idea is to have a
great core install of Fluxbox and then let the user customize.

Steve