[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Introduction to the group

Denis Briand debian at denis-briand.fr
Mon Jan 11 08:36:41 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I'm Denis Briand 35 years old, IT (old ^^) student.
It will be a pleasure to help you in your project.
I work for debian since 2009 and I'm Debian Maintainer since 2012.
And waiting to come back into the New Maintainer process (stopped
for personal reasons few years ago)
I maintain few packages: mc, lynx, abook, qelectrotech, aaphoto.
And I was in the fluxbox Debian package team few years ago.
(Also involved in accessibility team.)
My IRC nickname on OFTC is 'narcan' (on UTC+1 time zone)
Of course, I'm a fluxbox user :)

Denis Briand