[Blend-fluxbox-devel] TODO list

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mon Jan 18 18:53:39 UTC 2016

Quoting Stephan Foley (2016-01-15 14:07:30)
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 3:28 AM, Denis Briand <debian at denis-briand.fr> wrote:
>
>> I think we have enough tools to start working.
>
> Hi Denis, I updated the repo you created. You, arp and Jonas can feel
> free to start editing and adding notes as you see fit.

I prefer to keep conversation on email, not inside TODO files in git.

I prefer maintaining the boxer code as a separate git.

Therefore, I might glance at that new git but don't feel like
contributing to it in its current form.

> https://alioth.debian.org/scm/browser.php?group_id=100996

Please use alioth the least possible - its interfaces are really bad.

Here's the better URL:
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blend-fluxbox/blend-fluxbox.git/

 - Jonas