[Blend-fluxbox-devel] TODO list

arpinux contact at arpinux.org
Tue Jan 19 11:37:21 UTC 2016

On 19/01/16 06:28, Stephan Foley wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>
> wrote:
>
>> I prefer to keep conversation on email, not inside TODO files in
>> git.
>
> Personally, I feel this group is not creating enough stuff. Or, I
> feel like I am the only one doing work. Everyone else is just
> chatting.

indeed, sorry for that but i've never be involved in a blend project,
so i don't really know how it works. as i said, i know how to maintain
a reposoitory, how to build a derivative but never tried on blend.
maybe you need more experienced people to reach you goal.

> As I tried to make clear before, talk is cheap and everybody has
> ideas. To do the work and get it working is the part that matters.
>
> Now, for example, where is the blend? We don't have a basic blend
> of just x11, lightdm and fluxbox. I tried to run boxer and it
> doesn't work for me. We need to see what we are working with and
> then debug. In my mind, this is three weeks late already.

i don't know how you contribute, but i can't work in a hurry.
i'm involved in HandyLinux, in Emmabuntüs, 2 good distributions, and
i'm trying to learn how to contribute in bfb.

but if you need experienced people right now, so you need other people.

sorry if i disappointed you, i think i'm too n00b for this kind of
project if nobody help me to uinderstand how it works. :)

thx anyway for your invitation, but i have to take some time to learn
things. and i see that you don't have time for that : you want the bfb
release up and running as soon as possible. i hope you'll find many
dev to work with you :)

feel free to kick me out the blend group
sorry if i make you loose your time

regards,
arnault