[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Current status?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mon May 2 07:23:13 UTC 2016

Quoting Ozi Traveller (2016-05-02 03:26:50)
> I'll can create a separate package just for fb for you, is probably
> the easiest.

What would be more, I guess, is _sources_ for Star-Livinia.  Not sure if
that is what you meant.

...but as written in my previous response, exploring the ISO is likely
quite useful already.  Just beware (not for your helping out here but
for that project of yours in general) of potential license violations if
you distribute a derived product without sources included.

 - Jonas