[Blend-fluxbox-devel] Current status?

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mon May 2 08:08:23 UTC 2016

[reply to list rather than discretely]

Quoting Ozi Traveller (2016-05-02 09:38:31)
> See if you can get DIY to build first. After that it should be a
> simple task to change jwm to fluxbox. You need to understand how the
> process workd to do it for yourself anyway.

I will maybe look at that.

...but since the interest for this project is not to assess how your
product is pieced together but rather to cherry-pick pieces from it to
(re)integrate into Debian proper, looking into your unique build
routines might be too much work for too little gain here.

Thanks for clarifying, in any case.

And just to be clear: This conversation is about the _code_ part of
taking inspiration from Star-Livinia - it should be adequate to download
and explore the binary ISO to help assess if there are relevant pieces
for us to investigate further, so please do chime in if anyone wants to
help with non-geeky work.

 - Jonas