[Bootcd-user] Syslogd is not on the image

Mark Clarkson markjclarkson@btinternet.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:50:31 +0000

No binaries should be missing. Maybe Bernd has made changes in that area
since 2.41. Versions 2.42 and 2.43 had no Changelog that I could see. Is
it possible for you to revert to 2.41 and try again? The cd images I
created with 2.41 work fine, with no missing files.

If you can't find 2.41 I can mail you a copy (although mine has all the
tmpfs stuff in.)