[Bootcd-user] X11 support?, console-tools & console-setup packages don't copy > xinit exits not enough ptys

Jan @ djamu at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:45:56 UTC 2007

I've build a live distro that deploys a renderfarm over NFS.
Some applications need X11 libraries. ( I'm using wine )

Unfortunately it seems that bootcd doesn't copy all packages ( console-tools & console setup ) which are needed by xinit.
So I'm getting > get_pty : not enough ptys as error
( these console packages are installed  on the master )

Seems i'm unable to fix this with the bootcdwrite.conf.
Is there a quick fix to this ?

thanks.

kind regards
Jan Van Haute