Some more docs for bts-link

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Sun Feb 1 21:48:58 UTC 2009

Le dimanche 01 février 2009 à 15:02 +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 18:55, Olivier Berger
> <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> > I've pushed quite some more docs into :
> > http://git.debian.org/?p=users/olberger-guest/bts-link.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/moredocs
>
> I've just given that a look, and below a simple report
>
> > I hope these will be useful... although I've not always been as
> > pythonistic as may be.
>
> Well, I don't know what others think, but I believe using docstrings
> in a python project is the way to go for code documentation.

OK, as you prefer.

I'll make these changes.

> > Again, I hope I didn't make so many mistakes, as my local git branches
> > were a bit of a mess...
>
> :)
>
> one think for sure you'd like to do is a rebase on the current remote
> master branch. with the commit of newforges there are a lot of
> conflicts you'd like to handle.

I don't know how I managed to have these lots of things, that I had
tried and keep only on a local branch, appear on the repo pushed
online... :-/ Anyway, I'll try and keep that clean, to only generic
elements that'd run on merkel.

> Don't get me wrong, Olivier, I'd be more than happy to merge doc
> enhancement, and I'll do once they'll be ok :)

Sure, no worry.

Sorry about the mess with my git attempts ;-)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC