Help bts-link be a more effective tool

Vincent Danjean vdanjean at debian.org
Thu Jan 22 19:02:30 UTC 2009

Sandro Tosi wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 10:12, Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu at ubuntu.com> wrote:

>>> Python Applications Packaging Team <python-apps-team at lists.alioth.debian.org>
>>>    mercurial
>> Looks like they're not using Trac anymore...
>
> About this: Vincent/Vernon what about mercurial upstream BTS? is it in
> some known format we can parse? or should we remove bts-link support
> for mercurial? (you can keep teh reply to bts-link-devel only, I
> think)

The Mercurial BTS is here now:
http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/bts/
I'm not sure at all it can be parsed with the current bts-link code.
In any case, the Trac entry can be removed.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean                 Adresse: Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble
Téléphone:  +33 4 76 61 20 11            ENSIMAG - antenne de Montbonnot