bts-link bugtracker ?

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Tue Mar 3 09:32:12 UTC 2009

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:20, Olivier Berger
<olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> What about a bts-link bugtracker to be able to identify who's doing
> what, and diminish risks of overlap ?
>
> I have a couple issues I think I've fixed, and then maybe it would be
> better to track such tasks in an alioth tracker ?
>
> Ideas ?

Some time ago I asked (#513644) for a bts-link pseudo package to
report bug against, both from users, and both from us like a tracker,
and Don suggested to use bugs.d.o (since they will be intergrated,
some times), with tags, to report bugs: do you think it's something we
could use to track our effort and announc someone is working on
something?

I think than we'll have to changed the post-commit git hook to close
bugs if they are referenced in the commit msg.

> Btw, maybe I should be added to the alioth project members somehow ;)

I don't look that ofter to the alioth project, so I didn't noticed: added now.

Cheers,