bts-link bugtracker ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Tue Mar 3 09:42:58 UTC 2009

Le mardi 03 mars 2009 à 10:32 +0100, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> Hi Olivier,
>
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:20, Olivier Berger
> <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > What about a bts-link bugtracker to be able to identify who's doing
> > what, and diminish risks of overlap ?
> >
> > I have a couple issues I think I've fixed, and then maybe it would be
> > better to track such tasks in an alioth tracker ?
> >
> > Ideas ?
>
> Some time ago I asked (#513644) for a bts-link pseudo package to
> report bug against, both from users, and both from us like a tracker,
> and Don suggested to use bugs.d.o (since they will be intergrated,
> some times), with tags, to report bugs: do you think it's something we
> could use to track our effort and announc someone is working on
> something?

Either way would be fine.

Maybe mixing bts-link bugs/tasks with debbugs bugs/tasks may lead to
having to do more efforts to filter each group, but otherwise, no
problem.

> I think than we'll have to changed the post-commit git hook to close
> bugs if they are referenced in the commit msg.

Well... I'm not sure bts-link development follows a strict practice
which can allow us to automate... any examples of such practices already
in action ?

> > Btw, maybe I should be added to the alioth project members somehow ;)
>
> I don't look that ofter to the alioth project, so I didn't noticed: added now.

Thanks alot ;)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>