Strange : forwarded bug on tesseract not acted on ?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu
Sat Sep 4 14:59:55 UTC 2010

Le samedi 04 septembre 2010 à 16:53 +0200, Sandro Tosi a écrit :
> Hello Olivier,
>
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 20:41, Olivier Berger
> <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I've just noticed that the bug #551190 seems to have a valid google code
> > forwarded property, but doesn't seem to have been notified by bts-link
> > that upstream bug is now closed...
> >
> > If some one can investigate what's wrong (or what I've missed)...
>
> There was a change on HTML code on code.google.com that broke our
> parser; it's now fixed and should start working again since the next
> bts-link run.

Great.

Thanks alot.

Btw, I'm sorry I couldn't help improving bts-link recently, or even try
and investigate that one myself... been pretty busy with other
bugtracker related matters, but still quite interested in improving the
bts-link service... there are just still too many things to do with
OSLC-CM and other semantic web experiments for bugs modeling and
interlinking ;)

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu>