Missing google-code support in list of supported trackers at http://bts-link.alioth.debian.org/

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sat Sep 4 17:13:36 UTC 2010

Hi Olivier,

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 20:40, Olivier Berger
<olivier.berger at it-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> The list in the "Introduction" paragraph at
> http://bts-link.alioth.debian.org/ misses google-code among the
> supported trackers.
>
> If you can fix this.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I just run a general update to the doc, and that includes also and
updated list of supported remote BTSes; when then cronjob will run it
will be updated also on the website.

> P.S.: still no debbugs pseudo package or other tracker for bts-link
> itself, instead of reporting to the list... or I missed it ?

No, it's (still) not available: debbugs owner wanted to see how many
bugs that pseudo-package can get reporting bugs on bugs.debian.org
with an appropriate usertags. Of course that never happened.

Regards,