Adding support for the new Sourceforge trackers (Allura)

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Mon Nov 2 17:36:57 UTC 2015

> I've done that. You'll find the code in the 'only-allura' branch. This
> time, I've minimized the diffs which are mainly located in a single
> remote/allura.py module.

thanks, much appreciated! sorry it took so long, but I just merged
only-allura in master, thanks for your contribution!

>>> You're right, although I haven't detected another instance deployed
>>> yet. I'll try to change that.
>>
>> indeed they are not that many:
>> https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/wiki/Allura%20Deployments/
>> but still better to have it ready to be used as soon as other projects
>> pick it up
>>

> I've tested a bit with allura's own tracker and it seemed to be
> operational. We'll then be ready should bugs be forwarded to other
> Allura instances.
>
> Note that I've added a custom case for enigmail's tracker, which doesn't
> use the "closed-*" status for its tracker, unlike most other projects
> hosted on SF.net.
>
> Now, regarding the redirects of old forwarded-to URLs pointing to the
> Sourceforge original tracker paths, another option would be to
> mass-change the forwarded-to URLs instead of changing the code. It would
> be a matter of a single run of a custom script.

yeah that's how I handled such redirections in the past, but I guess
we should come up with a better -general- way; surely I wouldnt mind
if you run such a script for SF for the time being ;)