Adding support for the new Sourceforge trackers (Allura)

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Tue Nov 10 14:38:57 UTC 2015

Hi.

Sandro Tosi <morph at debian.org> writes:

>> I've done that. You'll find the code in the 'only-allura' branch. This
>> time, I've minimized the diffs which are mainly located in a single
>> remote/allura.py module.
>
> thanks, much appreciated! sorry it took so long, but I just merged
> only-allura in master, thanks for your contribution!

Thanks for the merge.

I've seen from the copies of the mails sent that it seems to have
worked.

However, I'm a bit doubtful about the stats graphs [0], where I'd have
expected a kind of peek. Has there been an outage on the stats
generation ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

[0] http://bts-link.alioth.debian.org/stats.php