Adding support for the new Sourceforge trackers (Allura)

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Tue Nov 10 14:50:18 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Olivier Berger
<olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Sandro Tosi <morph at debian.org> writes:
>
>>> I've done that. You'll find the code in the 'only-allura' branch. This
>>> time, I've minimized the diffs which are mainly located in a single
>>> remote/allura.py module.
>>
>> thanks, much appreciated! sorry it took so long, but I just merged
>> only-allura in master, thanks for your contribution!
>>

> Thanks for the merge.
>
> I've seen from the copies of the mails sent that it seems to have
> worked.

it did indeed

> However, I'm a bit doubtful about the stats graphs [0], where I'd have
> expected a kind of peek. Has there been an outage on the stats
> generation ?

there was a couple of runs that crashed, due to various errors, so
-for how RRD work- the next data point (the one with teh addition of
allura) is not drawn even if it's in the RRA. IIRC the execution with
allura generated around 180 actions, while usually they are 30