Student project on bts-link (Semantic / Linked data interface)

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sun Oct 18 22:26:07 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 1:40 PM, Olivier Berger
<olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu> wrote:
> Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> is this something that will add code to bts-link? if so, who will
>> maintain that part of the code once this project is done?
>>

> I'd say the intent would be to minimize the code added, and more likely
> offer a set of complementary scripts exploiting the logs, a bit like the
> summary and RRD stats.

I'm still unsure how you would use bts-link here: if you just need the
information of debian-bug <-> upstream url, that is already available
via the BTS itself. the bts-link log  could be changed, because its
main purpose is helping bts-link maintainers to debug issues/track
what's going on.