Student project on bts-link (Semantic / Linked data interface)

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Thu Oct 8 12:40:23 UTC 2015

Sandro Tosi <sandro.tosi at gmail.com> writes:

> is this something that will add code to bts-link? if so, who will
> maintain that part of the code once this project is done?

I'd say the intent would be to minimize the code added, and more likely
offer a set of complementary scripts exploiting the logs, a bit like the
summary and RRD stats.

I'm the one (as obergix at d.o) that shall maintain that afterwards, most
likely.

>> Hopefully, if the students make their way to the different challenges
>> ahead, this may also bring some fixes or improvements to the core of
>> bts-link.
>
> I'm re-thinking how bts-link should look in the future, so please talk
> to me before spending too much time re-engineering/coding on bts-link

OK. I'll make sure we can try and organize some meeting once they have
understood the structure and principles of the current code.

>> Feel free to ask for more details.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> P.S.: in te meantime, I'm reviewing the code and docs, and pushing a few
>> bits on the way ;-)
>
> please let me review them before merge them to master

OK.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER