Support for merge requests on salsa.d.o

Sandro Tosi morph at debian.org
Sun Feb 18 05:08:55 UTC 2018

Hello Rafael,

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 4:09 AM, Rafael Laboissière <rafael at debian.org> wrote:
> Dear bts-link developers,
>
> I recently "linked" this bug report on BTS:

> to this merge request on Salsa.d.o:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/nlopt/merge_requests/1
>
> Even though the projects on Salsa are not really "upstream", I thought that
> it would be interesting to have bts-link understanding this relationship and
> I wrote the support for it.  You will find attached to this message a patch
> that applies against the current sources in Git.

shouldnt this be better addressed by some mechanism in salsa (like a
webhook, similar to how a tag is marked as pending via commit if the
magic "Closes: #nnnnnn" is in d/changelog)? after all we bts-link
didnt support alioth, and salsa fall more or less under the same
service description of alioth + bts and salsa are both debian systems,
that can have a much tighter integration than external btses, which
are the main target of bts-link

Regards,

--
Sandro "morph" Tosi