[buildd-tools-devel] Au revoir

Roger Leigh rleigh at codelibre.net
Wed Jan 27 22:09:47 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

I'm afraid that since I'm no longer actively involved, it's time for me
to move on and leave the list.  I'd just like to profusely thank
Johannes Schauer and everyone else who has picked up where I left off
for all your dedication and hard work.  It looks like everything is in
safe and capable hands.

If you do want to poke me to ask me about any historical design details
of sbuild, then please don't hesitate to CC me on any bug or mail, or
mail me privately.  I'll try to help if I can and my memory isn't too
rusty!  Likewise if you run into any issues with schroot, you can always
forward them to https://github.com/codelibre-net/schroot; while I'm not
actively developing new features just at the moment due to other things
having priority, I don't intend to let it rot.  I now have some test VMs
which should let me at least be able to test and review patches and make
new releases as needed.

Kind regards and best wishes,
Roger