[buildd-tools-devel] Au revoir

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Wed Jan 27 22:23:22 UTC 2016

+++ Roger Leigh [2016-01-27 22:09 +0000]:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm afraid that since I'm no longer actively involved, it's time for me to
> move on and leave the list.  I'd just like to profusely thank Johannes
> Schauer and everyone else who has picked up where I left off for all your
> dedication and hard work.  It looks like everything is in safe and capable
> hands.

Thanks for your efforts Roger. You were very tolerant when I turned up
as a total git newb trying to help out. If everyone in Debian was that
helpful things would be easier :-)

Mind you, we don't seem to have killed off pbuilder yet...it refuses to die :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/