[buildd-tools-devel] Au revoir

Johannes Schauer josch at debian.org
Thu Jan 28 07:43:16 UTC 2016

Hi Roger,

Quoting Roger Leigh (2016-01-27 23:09:47)
> If you do want to poke me to ask me about any historical design details of
> sbuild, then please don't hesitate to CC me on any bug or mail, or mail me
> privately.  I'll try to help if I can and my memory isn't too rusty!

thanks a ton of all the work you've done for sbuild, schroot and beyond! And
lots of thanks for sticking around on this list for this long and answering my
many questions! Without you, I would not know as much as I do now. You've been
a great mentor to me!

Thank you!

cheers, josch