[Calendarserver-maintainers] Client library?

Thomas Viehmann tv at beamnet.de
Wed Jun 17 08:02:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

thanks for your work on the calendarserver!
Say, I'm still looking at what would be a good twisted-based CalDAV
client library to have in Debian. As the calendarserver upstream seems
to provide a httplib-based client lib and is using it for a testsuite
for the server, are you planning on packaging it?
Depending on your plans, I would look into adding twisted support to
that and withdraw my python-zanshin RFP (#503879).

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, http://thomas.viehmann.net/