chrpath 0.16 changes for Solaris support

Rainer Orth ro at CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Thu Jan 16 12:19:16 UTC 2014

I've just tried to build chrpath 0.16 on Solaris 10/x86 since our
currently installed version 0.13 cannot deal with 64-bit objects.  Doing
so, I ran into one problem:

protos.h unconditionally includes <byteswap.h>, which seems to be a
Linuxism and is certainly missing on Solaris.  I'm using
<sys/byteorder.h> instead which has similar functionality.

The following patch adds a check for the header files and maps from the
<byteswap.h> bswap_<N> functions to their <sys/byteorder.h>
equivalents.  It allowed chrpath to build and pass make check.