[Collab-maint-devel] ACCOUNT THEFT

BLAIR BRIDGES btatgh at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 05:42:15 CET 2007

Why have you not tried to contact me about your foul play with my ebay account asshole.
  We are all very aware of all the elegal activities you are doing. I suggest you find another place to ply. I have found out who you are and where your from, try me and you will find out who your fucking with !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  p.s. I my self have contacted the very proper authorities. Ebay has also done the same.
  All it will take is 1 more prank and your ass is mine !!!!!!!!!