[Collab-maint-devel] Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #180020420790

BLAIR BRIDGES btatgh at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 00:12:49 CET 2007

Nice try ! You think your swift and cunning. We find that idiots of your stature think they are a genius in the sense you know your way around any thing. WRONG ! I ON THE OTHER HAND AM JUST AN ORDINARY EVERYDAY MILITARY VETERAN WITH HONORS. GREEN BAREA STRATEGIC SPECIAL OppS. B-BATTERY BACKGROUND IN SPECIAL INTELLIGENCE./ FOREIGN AFFAIRS. Now shall we go on you foreign piece of shit.
  p.s. good work on linking all of this to a one George artom VA. UNITED STATES. Their is no such person in that state under that assumed name. My intelligence data base shows no such existence of. But i do have satellite down link of your position and or quardinance.
  You should have not sent me your last message trying to get my information. Not a smart move on your behalf. Run, hide i can stiil catch you on the fly!
  You should leave well enough alone !