[cut-team] Ideas for the rolling release

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Aug 16 10:27:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Montag, 16. August 2010, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> "rolling" is a new suite, similar to testing, that aims at providing
> something constantly usable for end users.

"constantly usable for end users" sounds like stable to me ;-p

> As a bonus, we get a better name ("testing" is not really great for
> marketing).

speaking of marketing, when you start with marketing the results of the CUT
initiative, please take extra care not to sound like stable is obsolete,
outdated, unusable, just because *you* think so. (This *you* is a plural you,
not specifically targeted at Lucas...)

Thanks.

cheers,
	Holger