[cut-team] a special cut-announce mailing list and combo with live-build ?

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:28:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I know it probably is too early for the project but it would be nice
if there is an announce mail list which we can subscribe to. As it
would just be one mail per month it would be easy to track of as now
one has either depend upon DPN (Debian Project News) or try to find
out from the Debian wiki the cut page and then try it out.

For this you have to assume that the user knows what that there is
something called CUT and figure out where it is .

The official page cdimage.debian.org or www.debian.org/CD does not
point or tell that there is a project by the name CUT so the
visibility of the project is already low and would not get exposure to
be tested which it should.

The second point is, does CUT think at any point to have some
integration with the live-builds http://www.debian.org/CD/live/ .