[D-community-offtopic] Rants and raving in Las Vegas. (was ... Re: [OT] Something about google search)

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Sun Apr 8 13:46:12 UTC 2012

On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 05:22:02PM +1000, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> On 08/04/12 16:00, lina wrote:
> > Thanks for all.
> >
> > 1] I installed the greasymonkey.

LOL, anything like "the gimp"? (Pulp Fiction reference.)

> If you have problems with the script it's best to contact the maintainer
> (at the link you posted) or a javascript forum, instead of bombing this
> list with questions not related to Debian.

Or even better, start making use of:

which Andrei thoughtfully setup and no one, including me, uses it.

It would be good to have debian-user as a support ML and keep all the
"other stuff" on d-community-offtopic.

So for starters (for the archive, and cos I can't be bothered looking
it up) can I set MFT (mail follow-up to) a CC'd list in this case:
d-community-offtopic at lists.alioth.debian.org

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte