[D-community-offtopic] Unwanted Advertising

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Wed Apr 10 16:01:04 UTC 2013

[Forgive the replying to spam, but in real terms this list is for off
topic discussions that don't belong on debian-user, I'm not sure if
it is really that easy to distinguish ham and spam anyway. Although, in
this case, yeah, it definitely is spam.]

[Probably a bit silly to feed off topic lists through [the|a|your] spam
filter anyway.]

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 02:51:30AM +0000, unwanted advertiser wrote:
> Dear Sir or Madam,
>
> Bluetooth keyboard is very morden product which can work with tablet
> PC which has bluetooth fuction . Various types are available , It
> can offer you fast taping when you use the PC.

Interesting, so it has a slot for holding a cassette tape for recording
keystrokes. hmmm.

(I presume they mean typing?, could be tapping.)

oppressing." --- Malcolm X