[D-community-offtopic] A rookie's query: Want to about Debian and the related

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 9 01:29:28 UTC 2013

On 12/9/13, AP <worldwithoutfences at gmail.com> wrote:
> At least we are now on off topic lists...Shouldn't it be fun!

Out of that harsh, cold, techno world of "-users", a ray of sunshine :)

I remember a rant from quite a few years ago, by some developer (I
take it he was relatively young) really slamming "users" (developers
do all the work! who'd want users anyway? the name says it all -
they're USERS!!! they're a waste of oxygen! and that sort of thing :)

Then someone pointed out, he was a user too - using an editor or ide,
gcc, linux kernel etc etc. This user had not realised that they too
were a user.

And for all the "nice guys" out there:
http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/niceguys/niceguys.shtml