[D-community-offtopic] another dependency question

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Oct 27 06:10:44 UTC 2013

> On Sun, 2013-10-27 at 15:06 +1300, Chris Bannister wrote:

> > > I must disagree.... Those categories are helpful for me when I want
> > > to argue why I prefer to go to bed with someone :p
> >
> > Or when you want to go the toilet!! ... some women just wouldn't stand
> > for it. :)
>
> When I worked for terre des hommes we had an unisex toilet with a
> similar patch to this one:
> http://www.ebay.de/itm/Bitte-im-Sitzen-Pinkeln-WC-Aufkleber-Bad-Toilette-Aufkleber-/221181835047

No unisex at terre des hommes when carrying heavy things or when there
was the need to go with the hand into the aquarium. The women bought the
fishes for the children, but then they feared them, so I cleaned the
aquarium, scolded the women and brought the fishes back to a pet shop.
Women usually like me, but the women there disliked me.