[D-community-offtopic] another dependency question

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Oct 27 06:34:12 UTC 2013

Faked auto-emancipation is funny. IOW when women confuse
auto-emancipation with emancipation (special rules for women, while they
want to be equal) or more worse with illegal restrictions of human
rights for men.

In Germany I'm allowed to laugh down such stupid women, but they are
unable to stand this and then they act like cowards act, call men names,
misuse authority etc. pp..

I know real auto-emancipated women, so don't get me wrong, Im not
sexist, I've got female friends who are auto-emancipated.