Choose your side on the Linux divide

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 27 14:31:27 UTC 2014

On 8/27/14, David Guntner <david at guntner.com> wrote:
> On 8/26/2014 1:52 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 04:06:19 -0400
>> Tom H <tomh0665 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> There's a OT list for this BS.
>>
>> Hey Tom H,
>>
>> When I start posting about my cat, or my car, or who I'll vote for for

> But the endless pissing contest about systemd is great/evil is
> pointless, *particularly* on the Debian-USER list.

Absolutely David! I totally agree that we should encourage
as many people as possible to join the debian-devel list and
launch systemd (and other) pissing contest threads.

For the entertainment value alone it's worth it!

:)

> If we have to, all it is is a statement that there are too many
> inconsiderate people on the list who don't care that they're
> offtopic.

I find it, difficult to disagree.

But I think your idea to send em all to debian-devel an
excellent one.

> Back to mostly-lurking mode for now. :-)

Oh come on! We won't have a bar of *that* now.

Your suggestions are what I want to hear more of.
So, be bold! Be agreesive! Embrace your inner goat.

You know you love it...

:D