[D-community-offtopic] OT: stupid use of resources Was Re: grub efi does not find windows

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Feb 4 11:04:58 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-02-04 at 10:14 +0100, berenger.morel at neutralite.org wrote:
> Foxes are animals which kills a lot for nothing.

I'm not a zoologist, but I suspect those less intelligent animals do not
kill for nothing. They need to kill, even if they aren't hungry, to
learn how to hunt and once they've learned it, they need to preserve
their abilities, IOW it's needed training to survive. AFAIK only more
intelligent animals tend to kill just for entertainment, IOW dolphins
and humans and perhaps a few others, likely some apes, but for sure not
all apes. The problem, it's even unproven that killing just for fun or
by idiotic wars is unneeded. It might be a function of nature to keep
balance. Note, the earth is overpopulated and people unable to become
pregnant anyway could become pregnant by in vitro fertilization. So the
first step to keep balance is that nature makes people gay or steril.
Than some human idiots come with artificial insemination to make gays
and steril people pregnant. IOW nature needs to find another way to
prevent us against overpopulation, e.g. diseases, war, killing just for
fun.