Closing Debian OT mailing list

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jun 8 11:17:04 UTC 2014

Horatio Leragon shouldn't be the cause to close the list. If there
should be other reasons for you Holger, to close the list, it would be
good, if you mention those reasons, so we/I could take care about those
other reasons.

Btw. now I'm churning and will go off-line ASAP :(.

Since the only off-list content of this mail is written by me, I feel
free to send you a copy: