Closing Debian OT mailing list

Diogene Laerce me_buss777 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 8 11:34:24 UTC 2014

On 06/08/2014 01:17 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Horatio Leragon shouldn't be the cause to close the list. If there
> should be other reasons for you Holger, to close the list, it would be
> good, if you mention those reasons, so we/I could take care about those
> other reasons.

I do agree with Ralf on this one : close a service because of the misuse
of one or several does appear a bit drastic to me. Its not that I use
this list a lot but I like to read its content when there is some.

> Everybody could suffer from something like "emotionally instability".
> Usually people with a personality disorder or people who are
> "accentuated" (I don't know the correct English term, it should mean
> "people who are similar to a personality disorder") tend to become
> clearheaded after around <= 3 days, people suffering from a psychotic
> episode might need a little bit longer, to be able to reflect about
> their behavior. Young children and adults with an IQ of a 6 to 9 year
> old child usually are able to understand too.

And actually, what is more off-topic than identity usurpation or mental
illness.. :)

We, The Debian People, shouldn't be weakened by those kind of
behavior. ;)

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce