[Fwd: Re: A loser at ATT]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jun 9 02:12:21 UTC 2014

Ralph, I _don't_ like uncertainty, so I think that we should campain
for the COC to contain sections proscribing exceptionable or
reprehensible manners. Or something.

How can we be allowed to keep breaching the COC if we don't know
what's allowed and what's not?
When simple attempts by yourself to highlight a probable impersonator/
troll become the crux for threats of shutting down THE ENTIRE DEBIAN
OFFTOPIC MAILING LIST?

I do look forward to more of these types of issues cropping up. We
need to exacerbate the real problems, for people to even be able to
see them.

Enough ranting already!

So who's for promoting the Debian COC to contain sections proscribing
exceptionable/ reprehensible manners?

Thanks,
Zenaan