Ban me

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Jun 16 04:32:37 UTC 2014

On 6/16/14, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-06-16 at 12:39 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> the more we "depend" on statutes, the more we are bound by things
>> artificial
>
>> Degredation of common sense, I say.
>
> And in addition, datura is a plant that is illegal in some countries,
> where industrial pollution and/or weapons made to kill humans are
> allowed.
>
> It's possible to use datura as a drug, but nearly nobody does use it. It
> takes hours to cook up the seeds and it has got a less good effect to
> side-effect ratio.
>
> In some countries it's just important to forbid nature because nature is
> dangerous and to allow good artificial things like thermonuclear weapons
> and pump gun or industrial pollution.
>
> Degeneration!
>
> OTOH something like Linux, open source, is given by nature. Evolution
> does work like this, we cannot control evolution. The computer ideas of
> Apple and Microsoft, making money, not sharing knowledge and monopolies
> are dead births.
>
> However, some want to organize Linux communities in the same way our
> societies are organized, they need to have rules, laws and commandments,
> they need guilty ones. Freedom seems to be disgusting to them, they want
> freedom with rules, laws and commandments, but not real freedom.

People have learned to not trust themselves.

To believe we are born in sin.

We are carbon based life forms deserving of no more than a carbon tax,
an oxygen tax and slavery from sin-ful birth to grave.

We cannot trust ourselves to act in good conscience, to help one
another, to stand up for one another, so we must be bludgeoned into
submission, to COMPLY with rules that other men and some women)
decided we MUST COMPLY with.

Humans, scum of the earth that we are, cannot be trusted. MUST not be
trusted! We are dirty mammals, dancing in the mud and being, (WTF),
humans!

We must clean the earth, and rid it of this parasite without worth!

If we so much as hint at stepping out of line our forums of
communication will BE SHUT DOWN, our arteries of transportation shall
BE BLOCKED, our means of survival shall BE WITHHELD.

We are an organic mess, a blight upon this earth.

Submission and compliance, or death!